Power up pretty much anything in your campsite with the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station. Bringing a blender? No problem. Gotta power up your laptop? Done. Plugging in some decorative lights for your Instagram posts? Easy. Demo your power station from our Presidio & Bryant St. stores.
The Yeti 400 is part of our Demo Credit Program. All Yeti 400 rental fees can be used towards the purchase of any Goal Zero Portable Power Station within 30 days of the first rental.
YETI 400 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged in 4 - 7 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 400 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 40 Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32" LCD TV 3 hours.