The Ripley’s “from the ground up” redesign has a modern longer, slacker, steeper treatment, with an all new chassis that’s both lighter, stiffer, and more progressive. Like the original, it retains 120mm of rear travel, paired with a 130mm front fork, and fast rolling 29” wheels. This new Ripley has a one degree slacker headtube angle (now 66.5o), a three degree steeper seat tube angle (now 76o), and a reach that’s been extended by ~45mm across all sizes (475mm on a size large). Ibis shaved half a pound off the frame, shortened the chainstays by 12mm, increased stiffness, and made the suspension more progressive while maintaining the incredible pedaling characteristics Despite all these changes, the Ripley remains the same snappy, flickable, playful, fast, lightweight, and versatile trail bike it’s always been. Because the new Ripley can accommodate a long dropper and has ultra low standover, you can size your frame based on reach. With its combination of modern geometry, progressive suspension, light weight, and 2.6” tire clearance, the Ripley is Ibis’ ultimate trail bike.
This bike is part of our Demo Credit Program. All demo bike rental fees can be used towards the purchase of a new bike within 30 days of the first rental.
- 29” wheels
- 130mm front travel
- 120mm dw-link rear travel
- 2.6” tire clearance
- Carbon front and rear triangle
- Available in four sizes S-XL, fits riders between 5’ and 6’6
- Frame weight of 5.6lbs
- Threaded BB (73mm BSA)
- SCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
- 44mm fork offset
- Steep 76 degree seat tube angle
- In-frame molded cable tunnels
- Bottle cage mount inside front triangle
- Size M-XL compatible with 170mm+ droppers, 125-150mm for smalls
- Polycarbonate downtube protector and molded rubber swing arm protectors
- IGUS bushings in lower link, bearings in upper link
- Metric 190 x 45
- Post mount rear brake
- 203mm max rotor size
- 1x specific design
- Boost spacing
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Performance 130mm
- Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS with EVOL, 190x45
- Rims: Ibis 938 Aluminum Rim
- Hubs: Ibis Logo
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 2.6”
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 2.6”
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6000
- Rotors (F/R): Shimano SM-RT66, 180/180mm
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant Dub, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM GX, XG 1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Headset: Cane Creek 40, ZS44/ZS56
- Grips: Lizard Skin Charger Evo
- Handlebars: Ibis Aluminum, 780mm
- Stem: Ibis, 31.8
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Revive (125, 160 or 185mm)
- Saddle: WTB Silverado
Early Pickup: You may pick this bike up after 7pm the evening before your first rental day.
- All bikes MUST be returned before store closing on your LAST RENTAL DAY to avoid additional rental charges.
- Prices include a helmet, lock and a flat kit.
- Demo bike rentals require a $1500.00 credit card pre-authorization on the day of rental.
||Per Additional Day