The SCOTT Genius eRide 920 takes everything you love from the Genius, but ads a bit of kick. With the Shimano STEPS system, modern geometry, FOX suspension and our TwinLoc Suspension System- explore the mountains like you never have before.
- Genius eRide Alloy Frame
- TwinLoc Suspension System
- Grip3 remote, 3-Modes, 15x110mm QR axle, Lockout
- 3 modes, DPS, 120mm travel
- Shimano E-8000, 500Wh int. Battery
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
Early Pickup: You may pick this bike up one hour before store closing time the evening before your first rental day at no extra charge.
- This bike rental requires a $1500.00 credit card deposit on the day of rental.
- Helmets are required.
- Riders must be age 16 or older.
- Prices include a helmet, lock and a flat kit.
- Multi-day rentals are full price for the first day and half price for each day thereafter.
- All bikes MUST be returned before store closing on your LAST RENTAL DAY to avoid additional rental charges.
Are you unable to reserve the item you want on the date you want it? Online rental reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance, but walk-in's are always welcome. Rental availability is variable depending on returns. Please do not call to check on availability, as we do not accept hold requests via phone. Just come into the store as soon as you can and we should be able to outfit you for any adventure!
||1 day of use
||2-4 days of use
||5-9 days of use
||up to 30 days of use