The Scott Foil 20 Disc is our finest aero road bike. When your ride or race depends on it, choose the Foil!
Bike Fitting Services: if you have had a professional bike fitting at home and have your fit specifications, we can adjust your rental bike to those coordinates. Just choose the Bike Fit Adjustment on the next page. There is a $40.00 charge for this service and there are some limitations (no crank arm changes and no handle bar width changes) but we can get you most of the way there! Note that saddle height adjustments are always free,
About the Foil 20 Disc:
- FOIL DISC HMF / IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech.
- Road Race geometry
- STD Seattube / INT BB
- FOIL DISC HMF
- 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Carbon steerer
- Integrated Carbon Dropout
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000
- 22 Speed
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Carbon
- Dual control 22 Speed
- Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000
- Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- Syncros RR2.0 Disc
- 28 Front / 28 Rear
- Syncros RWS
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30
APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG 8.25
APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS 18.19
- All bikes MUST be returned on the SAME DAY as the PICK UP DAY for the 1 DAY RATE.
- Prices include a helmet, lock and a flat kit.
- Multi-day rentals are full price for the first day and half price for each day thereafter.
- Aero road bike rentals require a $1500.00 credit card deposit on the day of rental.